Mar 20, 2010
1/2 cup raw cashews
1 tbsp unbleached white flour
1 tbsp all-vegetable chicken-flavored boullion
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp onion powder(we never put this in because we never have it/can't find it)
1 1/4 cups water
1 tsp basil
1. Pour cashews, flour, seasoning, onion powder, and salt into blender/food processor. Add water and blend until creamy.
2. Pour blended mixture into saucepan and bring to a slow boil.
3. Add basil and remove from heat.
4. Ladle over cooked noodles(fettuccine, etc) or serve with steamed broccoli pieces. You can top with white cheddar cheese if you so desire.
1. Prepare your salmon.
2. Slather butter on it- generously.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar all over.
4. Shake dry mustard on top
5. Squeeze lemon juice over all.
OR, after butter, cover the salmon with onion slices. We sometimes do half the salmon with the brown sugar/mustard stuff, and half with the onions.
Anyway, I'm in a food-making mood so I expect you'll be seeing more recipes on here.
at 7:15 PM